The Lodge at Hidden Meadow Ranch
The Lodge at Hidden Meadow Ranch, a luxury guest ranch surrounded by national forestlands of pine and aspen trees in eastern Arizona’s White Mountains, opened in fall 2002. Featuring rustically elegant log cabins, unparalleled amenities, exceptional service and cuisine, and year-round family and adult recreational activities, The Lodge received rave reviews from guests and media alike. Greenbrier Southwest Corporation was developer, operator and managing partner for The Lodge until making the decision to transition Hidden Meadow Ranch to a fully private ranch home community in fall 2013. A number of the Lodge guests, who came from over 35 countries during the property’s decade-long life, became owners of residential properties in The Club at Hidden Meadow Ranch and still enjoy the quality of the setting, services and facilities.
Among the accolades received by The Lodge at Hidden Meadow Ranch:
- Orvis-endorsed Fly-fishing Lodge, a privilege enjoyed by only 52 other lodges in the United States at that time
- Sunset Magazine Top 10 Hidden Getaways
- Multiple winner of “Most Excellent Ranch” in the USA & Canada Award for Excellence by Condé Nast Johansens
- TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence
- Best in the Valley/Escapes by Arizona Foothills Magazine